Sunday, July 28, 2019

Extreme Fat Farm 6

Ok second post in one day. I wanted to fess us something.
These results I am getting are not only from lake walking.
A little bit of cycling has come into the picture.
Not oodles, but every now and then, my purty pink bike is doing it's  thing.

So there, it's off my chest.

Sometimes the lake walking has morphed into swimming.....sometimes not.

Sometimes the lake walking changes into a bike ride.

I am not talking IRON MAN levels yet....but hey  I have put no limits into what I am headed for.

This body was headed for middle age hell...and I just woke up one day and said....No. Not today, not me. NO!

and so I began with a giant blasted leap into a very chilly local lake and away I have gone.


Peace part 2,
Carla.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here!