Sunday, December 31, 2023

As This Year Gets Ready to Flip to the Next

Friends Around the World,

It´s me Carla. It is New Years Eve....not quite the evening yet, but still the afternoon and  I want to take a minute and write y´all a note.

I just want to say that I am grateful for each one of you. I thank you for your support this year :) I thank you for your views, your clicking on the links, your sharing my blog posts on your social media and your comments. They have really been a blessing! Thank you so very much from my heart!

I also want to say this. I have a wish for you in this coming year.

Let me write it here...

My readers and viewers, I pray that you will find an open door this new year in 2024. I pray that you will have the strength and courage to open this new door. I pray that when you open this new door, that you will find the knowledge to succeed with what you find behind that new door. I pray that the new knowledge you have been seeking will open itself to you and no longer remain a mystery. I pray that you will use this knowledge for your own good and others around the world. I pray that you will know patience in the timing of your steps, without waiting too long to step into the unknown. 

 I pray that your success will be noticed and that your prosperity will begin to solidify...if it has thus far been elusive. 

I pray that good people will take the time to pray for you and for your family, and that you will see progress in your life and in your family´s life in 2024. When these things, these movements....begin to occur in this new year of 2024, I pray that you will give God the glory and thank Him. I pray that you will smile and know God´s smile.

And finally, I pray that you will have peace knowing that God is not competitive, but gentle and kind.

in Jesus´s name.
amen.
Carla






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here!