Monday, September 30, 2019

Shoe Shoutout

Perhaps this is not the right format to do  a rave about a particular brand of shoes...but since y'all have suffered with my random and very broad range of interests over the years, I will indulge the idea for today.

Today I finally found a good picture of what I would say would be the highest quality "work" type shoes that I have ever worn.

Here is the link to the precise model/style

https://www.keenfootwear.com/en-ca/p/W-PTC-OXFORD.html?dwvar_W-PTC-OXFORD_color=1006999&cgid=work_industry_service

If you want to visit their main Canadian Home Page....here is the link for that...

https://www.keenfootwear.com/en-ca/


Well, you might take a look at these "Women's PTC Oxford" and think....huh...not much style.
But it's not really the style that is of the essence here.
Once in a while, when you want to wear something reliable that isn't going to fail you when you kick a can down the sidewalk, you gotta know that these shoes will do the work.

They are also "oil and slip resistant" as well as "non-marking".

My experience has been in agreement with these statements. I have even worn them in snowy weather and not slipped. They were still warm and comfortable. They are solid and durable. Would I wear them with a dress....uh....no. But sometimes, when a gal needs to get something done without wearing bling or glamour, it is nice to have a pair of shoes that you can trust. Thank you Keen!

Well, I thought I would get really poetic and go on and on about the benefits of these shoes....but I am going to keep it simple....just really simple. These shoes are fabulous. They are warm....and they last a long time, which more than compensates for their higher price tag. I feel safe in these shoes and I know my feet will be comfortable and protected from whatever I happen to walk through.

Peace friends.....spend well.

Carla.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome here!